Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 9, 2016 7:50 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have always been a daddy's girl so where ever he went I was right there beside him, little did I know that would lead me to where I am today. At the age of 6 I followed my father to his ground blind in the middle of December. We were sitting and waiting patiently for the Whitetail to start moving.

After a few hours a single doe had poked her head right into the blind and looked straight at me. I could see the moisture on her nose and count every eyelash. It was at that point I noticed the beauty of wildlife and discovered the love of outdoors and archery. I was hooked!

In my 24 years of hunting I have had the privilege of hunting Elk in Montana, Hogs in Georgia, as well as fishing countless bodies of water all over the US. My biggest hunting accomplishments have been in the state of Kansas where I currently reside. Here I have had the opportunity to hunt and tag every wild game possible.

Just in the last few years I have developed a large interest in getting children involved in the outdoors. I feel that it is important to teach our youth conservation and proper hunting ethics. I count my blessings and thank GOD everyday for all the opportunities that have been given to me and want to pass that on to future generations.
      This post was edited by Chris Avena at March 9, 2016 7:57 PM EST

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is closed
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel
test