Forums Whats New - Whats New
  • Topic: Fogged or wet scope lenses? Solution found.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 9, 2011 12:52 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hello.  My name is Rick Hoggan and I'm new to SeeMeHunt.com  I look forward to all the good things that we hunters can share with each other to improve on the sport we love.  As a dedicated multi-species hunter of over 40 years, I have had the misfortune of seeing my quarry bound away, as I attempted to make my shot, due to fogged, wet or dirty lenses.  I attempted my own remedy with stretched innertubes or drying the lenses with a cloth, but to no avail.  I then bought commercial products named after a thin woman's two-piece bathing suite, flip open caps and anti-fogging solutions.  Again, they just didn't perform.  They were either to slow to remove, wouldn't flip open (or had flipped long before needed) or would only keep the fog away but not the water.   They say necessity is the mother of invention.  My long-time hunting partner, Jon Stram, invented the ScopeShield custom neoprene scope cover.  I now have the perfect scope protection.  Covering the entire scope (tube, turrets and lenses), the ScopeShield protects your valuable optics in storage, transit and in the field.  It is so quickly and easily removed from the scope for shooting situations that it can be left on the optic right up to the moment of the shot.  Go to www.scopeshieldcover.com and see the short opening video for yourself.  Offered in 8 sizes and 11 colors/patterns, we have a ScopeShield to fit almost any scope.  We even do special orders and custom printing on the covers to advertise your name, club, organization, company or ????.  Did I mention that our front keeper loop keeps the ScopeShield on the weapon when released from the scope?  You won't have to find a pocket to stuff it into or go back looking for it.  Were were recently member tested by the NAHC with positive feedback.  We are in the 2011 RMEF Banquet Catalog and recently seen on the tv program Sarah Palin's Alaska.  Don't miss another shot because of wet, fogged or dirty optics.  Contact us and see the difference soon.  Thank you. 

This post was edited by Rick Hoggan at January 9, 2011 1:04 AM EST
    • April 11, 2011 1:54 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Nice! It's raining 200 days a year here,so this is welcome!!! Sending you an order soon....
    • April 12, 2011 1:02 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Kjell -thanks for the comment. Our web site should assist in ordering, but if you need help, send me an e-mail and I'll get you going. Rick

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is closed
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel
test